Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nominate Someone for Ecovator of the Month!



Ecovator=Ecological Innovator

Have you come across a person or a business that is doing something innovative and ecological in relation to cottages, bungalows or woodland retreats?

Are you doing something that is ecological and innovative?

Nominate them (or yourself) for the "Trilogy Cottages Ecovator of the Month" award!

Until I get sponsors or my fans start spontaneously sending my money, there isn't any prize for this award other than getting mentioned on this blog! But hey, free advertising is nothing to sneeze at!

Send me a link to the information about them, if something already exists online, so I can check them out. If nothing is online (how can that be?), then write to me about them via e-mail. Heaven forbid, but if you'd really like to send me something in the mail (maybe you can send me a sample of their product--I love free samples) you can do that, too!

I will happily put a link on this blog to your site/business/product/blog if your nominee is chosen!

Margaret Pearson Pinkam
Margaret@TrilogyCottages.com

708 Gravenstein Hwy. N #108
Sebastopol, CA 95472

No comments:

Post a Comment