Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ecovator of the Month Award FAQ

Current Winner of the Trilogy Cottages Ecovator of the Month Award
August 2009-Tumbleweed Tiny House Company

Previous Winners
July 2009-Goodwin Heart Pine Company


  1. What is an "Ecovator?"
    An Ecovator is a word I made up to describe an ecological innovator.

  2. What is the Ecovator of the Month Award?
    A special prize I award to someone or a business, company, group or organization who has done or is doing something very innovating and ecological.

  3. What is the prize?
    At the moment, there are no cash prizes or even non-cash prizes. They simply get the honor of being named the Ecovator the the Month, some free advertising and maybe some traffic to their website. If anyone wants to send me* free stuff that I can actually award these folks, hey, I'm up for it!

  4. How do you choose the winner each month?
    That's simple! Either I read about them, or someone tells me about them. And I decide if they are worthy of the award.

  5. Can I nominate someone?
    Yes, of course! Please tell me about ecovators! If your nominee is picked, I will include a link to your information, if you so desire. So you can get some free advertising, too!

  6. Can I nominate myself?
    Yes, of course! I want to hear about what you are doing!

*If anyone ever wants to send me free stuff:
Margaret Pearson Pinkham
708 Gravenstein Hwy N#108
Sebastopol, CA 95472

No comments:

Post a Comment