Monday, November 2, 2009

Beadboard, Sea Glass and Driftwood

Hey, I've entered the National Novel Writing Month! The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in November. That's over 1,600 words a day.

You can track my progress at my homepage on the NaNoWriMo site. If you sign up yourself to write a novel (it's not too late!) make me one of your "buddies" and we can give each other pep talks.

I'm posting this on this blog because I have decided to write a mystery novel with the main characters renovating a cottage on Cape Cod. It's the first in the Trilogy Cottages Mystery Series and is titled Beadboard, Sea Glass and Driftwood.

If you would like to show up in the story, please send me a name you'd like me to use (not your real name) and maybe what kind of character you'd like to be.

I'll post excerpts now and then on the NaNoWriMo site.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment